1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Question for debaters

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by psr.2, Aug 22, 2004.

1. michelle

michelle New Member

--------------------------------------------------
    Michell, haveing a tract ministry is great, you don't have to personaly hand them out, you can leave one at a pulic pay phone, or in a car window, or some other place you think someone may pick one up, and read it, a public restroom stall is another great place, gives people something to read while doing their busniess. You can get them at your church, or a christian book store, or even online, if you have a unique approach you can even make your own! another place you can look is online at: Bible tracts check out the Supertracts Sample pack, has many to choose from.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Rooster! I appeciate the info. I will definately check them out. This is a great idea. I liked some of grannygumbo's ideas she presented also in her testimony in another thread. I will pray about this, and trust the Lord's leading and will for me. Thank you. I have never seen this done around my area, nor is there any mention of this in the church I attend. Maybe they just assume everyone knows. I would love to find some people to go out to the streets with, others with more experience and knowledge of the gospel. I don't know where to find such people willing or able. Any thoughts?

Love in Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour,
    michelle

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Peter S Ruckman 2 (prs2) is a troll and will not be allowed to fish around here.

Sad that folks like that don't actually DO what he recommends rather than trolling.