1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Quickverse Platinum 2008

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by standingfirminChrist, Aug 5, 2008.

1. standingfirminChrist

I received a copy of Quickverse Platinum 2008 tonight and am quite impressed.

The layout is good and enough reading tools to last a lifetime.

Anyone else own Quickverse? Pros? Cons?

2. kevsworld

kevsworld New Member

I have the 07 version and I really like it. I just wish they had the platinum version for Macs.

Quickverse has been great for me because there's no way (economically or logistically) that I could have that kind of library here on the mission field.

Blessings,
    Kevin
    www.kevin.ph

3. Allan

Allan Active Member

I have Quickverse 8 (editted in - Deluxe Editition) and it has almost everything the Platinum has and I agree it has a large amount of tools to be used.

I use it alot, along with E-Sword, and my hard/soft back books.

#3 Allan, Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2008
  4. Allan

Allan Active Member

Keep an eye out on Ebay I think there are some for like $70 or so.

I got mine for $50 brand new still in the box because someone got if christmas and didn't want it. Retail is $300+ from Quickverse.com on sale for $200+.

I have found it in other places that sell it for $50+ but I'm not sure I would trust the site.

Correction - I have Quickverse 8 Deluxe Edition.