1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"Quiz" for Calvinists...

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by ScottEmerson, Aug 15, 2002.

1. ScottEmerson

ScottEmerson Active Member

(I don't think a person can lost their salvation either, so I'm more in line with the teachings of Arminius than in the teachings of today's Arminianism.)

2. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

Clean it up folks. There are to be no personal attacks or questionining of someone's salvation. Talk about issues and use Scripture and theology. Sovereign grace's post was out of line. Scott's was worse because he tried to respond to every single little comment and took up a half of page to do so. Entirely too long and ill spirited.

Clean it up or stay out.

3. ScottEmerson

So he comes up with a diatribe attacking my salvation - I answer in a spirit of gentleness, questioning neither his intention nor his salvation, and mine is worse because it took too long to read? That is simply unfair, and I would hope that people of both sides would see that.

Might I suggest to those that don't want to read something because it is too long to just not read it? I would hope that sov.grace would read what I replied point-by-point in order for him to see that not all non-Calvinists are going to Hell.

4. ScottEmerson

BTW, I did shorten my last post to make the powers-that-be pleased.