1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Quiz- What kind of driver are you?

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by 4His_glory, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Steven2006

Steven2006 New Member

You are a DEFENSIVE DRIVER. You are always aware of your surroundings on the road, and are as prepared as possible for accidents or road hazards.

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well I am the exception. My students were often amazed that I knew how fast they were going even though I never looked at the 'meter.

As for Padre: (where to stop for a stop sign or red light)
    Code:
    Before the stop line. If no line 
    is present - before you reach the sign.
    Incorrect answer. The Stop sign only tells you MUST stop, not WHERE to stop.

Per New York State VTL para 1172: A) stop before the Stop Bar - B) if no bar - stop before the Crosswalk - C) if no crosswalk stop before the intersection. (This VTL is the KJV:laugh: )

I have seen some stop signs 20 feet before the intersection. I always made sure that I took my students thur those streets:wavey:

Ok, Padre, I expect you at my driving class next week!:smilewinkgrin:

3. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

What is a stop sign? :smilewinkgrin:

On a serious note: in the US I do drive more conservatively. When I first started driving here in Argentina, I drove like I did in the US. That was very frustrating. Drivers do not respond the same way here. I had to adopt the Argentine way of driving in order to get anywhere.

Needless to say when Americans visit us, they usually get out of the car with ashen white faces and wide eyes. Its just a whole different ball game.

4. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

Finally, a compatriot!:saint:

5. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

You are an AVERAGE DRIVER. You don't speed too much, break too many road laws, or drive too aggressively. You are like most of American drivers.