1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Radio- Can’t tell if its Christian

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by rockytopva, Oct 13, 2019.

1. rockytopva

rockytopva Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The bbnRadio translator is off the air. Listening to other Christian radio it is a long time figuring out if it is Christian or not. Too secular sounding! Too many personal pronouns! Very few references to Christ it is a long time figuring out who the your, he, him, or his is referring too.

2. rockytopva

rockytopva Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I visited a church today with a place in the pew for material, but no hymnals. No hymns in the song service, just praise and worship with the music on the overhead.

3. Shoostie

Shoostie Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Look up the radio station on the internet.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Honestly haven't listened to CCM in years. It's all garbage, both musically and theologically.

Years ago, back when Aaron was the moderator on the music forums, he and I used to get into some huge fights about CCM.

I still don't agree with most of what he said, but I do understand it a lot better now.

5. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, that means instead of standing empty-handed and not singing or reading the words in the hymnal the unresponsive people in the pews were forced to see and read the lyrics.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1