1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RAND PAUL INTRODUCES BILL TO KILL OBAMA GUN CONTROL

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by poncho, Dec 22, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

GOP presidential hopeful Rand Paul has introduced legislation intended to block any effort by the incumbent president to enforce gun control by executive action.

Paul’s legislation, named the Separation of Powers Restoration and Second Amendment Protection Act, would render any action on gun legislation by the president which circumvents Congress as “advisory only” in nature.

Continue . . . http://www.infowars.com/rand-paul-introduces-bill-to-kill-obama-gun-control/

2. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If passed, wouldn't it require Obama's signature? Admittedly, I only skimmed the article over. I realize that I may be missing a point.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Details, details. That Constitution thingy again.

BTW: Instead of calling Rand Paul a presidential "hopeful," shouldn't he more be accurately called a presidential "delusional?" I think the hope train has left the station by now.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Taking with it any hope the government will honor it's oath to protect and defend that constitution thingy.