1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Redefining Draw to mean God uses a Tractor Beam.

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Van, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You said...

I said...

The simple fact is that there are numerous passages, not just verses, that make it clear the Mystery of the Gospel of Jesus Christ was not revealed to men prior to this Age.

Nothing is ignored, just pointing out that points #1 & 9 not only conflict, you make the statement concerning men that "obtained approval" during "the period of the mystery of Christ."

Am I to conclude that you are making this up...or are you nullifying point #1?

If there is "no verse or passage that says nobody understood the Gospel,"...on what then do you base point #1?

;)

God bless.

2. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The fact is nobody suggested Christ was not a mystery. Your assertion is nobody understood the gospel even during Christ's and His disciples ministry before the cross. No verse or passage supports this fiction.
    I gave you the example of the thief on the cross. But take a gander at Luke 10:20 where at least some of the seventy disciples were saved.

Again, you seem to make assertions without support in scripture. Speculation is the mother of mistaken doctrine.

#82 Van, Jul 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2016