1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Research on angelic encounters

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by thjplgvp, Feb 26, 2013.

?
  1. I have had an angelic encounter in the last 10 years.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I saw an angel.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I spoke with an angel.

25.0%
  4. I sensed an angelic presence.

25.0%
  5. My angelic encounter gave me hope.

25.0%
  6. The angel helped me physically.

25.0%
  7. I was given specific instructions or direction.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. The angel provided protection for me or someone I love.

25.0%
  9. My angelic encounter has increased my personal faith in God.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. My angelic encounter provided a benefit not listed in this poll. (please post benefit)

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. thjplgvp

thjplgvp Member

I am currently researching angelic encounters with in the body of Christ and would appreciate your insights to this topic. Please post your experiences and strive to refrain your self from taking this to a doctrinal battle ground. I am well aware of the many arguments but at this time I would prefer to simply look at the statistics of the question.

Thanks all

2. thjplgvp

thjplgvp Member

BTW I have not had an angelic experience in the last 10 years but believe I had one about 20 years ago. But there is no proof that it was angelic in nature. From a human perspective it seemed to me that a car wreck should have been the result of my action but instead there was no injury at all.

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I believe I have had at least one, but I am sure I have had numerous others I didn't regard as seeing the presence of except as protection.

I believe I talked to one years ago about things I had gone through and he gave me words of wisdom to help direct the paths I took in healing....