1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Retribution Is Just Months Away! Get On Board...

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Dec 31, 2009.

1. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now RD2, you are usually more sensible than this.

How can you compare "If you love Jesus, forward to 10 people. If not just delete!" with the option of accepting Christ or not?

This kind of inane demand at the end of an email is comparable to a 5 YO wailing to Mama "If you love me you'll let me eat just my birthday cake all day on my birthday." The inference being that "--if you don't meet my demands, it just proves that you don't love me."

Or in the case of emails "--if you don't forward this email, it just proves that you don't love Jesus." (Whoda thunk you could fake such spirituality so easily - and be believed??):sleep:

2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just more proof that the rapture is closer than it was yesterday!!!!!:1_grouphug:

(We gotta watch this stuff; both our reputations are gonna be in jeopardy):eek:

3. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Simple - He was Christ and you are not.

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You"re Right......

Too much Christmas cheer and eggnog, I guess??????:laugh:

5. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As I said in the opening portion of this post. It came from my niece. I don't like the demand letters myself, but, I left it as it was. Do with it what you want. However, to not pass it on does make you a part of the problem, and APATHY will destroy America, you know it will!

6. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Those who vote back the same Republicans in that were thrown out in 2006 and 2008 in 2010 are just as guilty of destroying the fabric of this nation as those who elected Obama.

Those who advocate things such as "taking back the Republican Party" or those who believe "there is a vast difference between the Democrats and Republicans" are nothing more than folks who put party before Constitution, and are in fact, liberal agents.

Most voters are lemmings, and will do little or nothing to bring this country back to the way it was intended to be governed.

Ken, I do relate to your one exception. About one month ago, I went down to change parties. After realizing that Rand Paul was running in the Republican primary, I am delaying the change until after the primary. That is an exception.

It is my sincere hope that both the Republican and Democrat parties cease to exist in short order.

7. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

On this point we agree. To equate or to imply a Holy God is closer or further away than the two major parties born in the pits of hell we have is inviting a lightning bolt. Both are a stench to the Lord.

Two points should be made. God has no favorites when it comes to greed, power, and theft being the prime motive of any organization. The second point is that any vote for a Republican in 2010 is as disguisting as a vote for a Democrat.

8. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hard to hear your words over your actions.

9. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

And by implication, a vote for the Constitution Party is a sweet savor unto the Lord?

10. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Let me think about that for a nanosecond, uh, no. It is not implying that. The Lord is not in the business of giving sweet savor, as you put it, to any organization of the type. That does not mean one of these organizations cannot be a stench. Given the history and continuing actions of the Republican and Democrat politicians, yes, it is a stench. The Constitution Party has no such history. Why don't you read their platform and compare it to the Republicans or Democrats, and see which one has any similance of moral fiber?

11. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

It sure sounds like you consider a vote for the Constitution party as something approved by God. You continually call the major parties a stench before the Lord. How do you know this?