1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Revelation 12:1-6 - Who is the Woman?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by taisto, Aug 17, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cathode

Cathode Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    If you renounce Jesus as King of kings I’ll renounce Mary as my Holy Queen and Mother. It’s because Jesus is King of kings that His mother has great status with me. In David’s line the mother is Queen.

Catholics are Israelite in belief. Mary is the living Ark of the New Covenant.

Catholics call Mary the most blessed of all women every day hundreds of times in prayer, in fulfilment of scripture. Protestants and Baptist’s nothing, not even a feast day in her honour.

All generations of Catholics call her blessed in fulfilment of scripture, that’s how I know others aren’t following scripture. It’s Scriptural.

The biggest reason I remain Catholic is because the only people that have consistently maintained Mary as “ Blessed “ through the generations are Catholic.

Protestants hate her, Baptist’s hate her, the worst hateful things I’ve heard defending Jesus Mom.

I’ll take a flat nosed hard cast 45/70 hot load on her behalf any day of the week.

If you hate Jesus Holy mom so much, then there is zero ground between us.

Jesus mom did everything in obedience to God, she the most blessed and holy of all women.

Mary is God’s Throne, The Ark of the New Covenant, He suffers nothing to profane His Throne.

I don’t care how saved people feel, those who profane His Throne are destroyed, I’ve seen it. Don’t do it. Please don’t do it.

This is why I try not to talk about Jesus Mom to the ignorant, it’s as serious as handling The Ark of the Covenant. Judgement is swift and severe, in ways people can never understand.

Take me as a stupid, misguided, dumb Catholic, but for the love of God and your own safety sake, do not detract from the Ark of the New Covenant, Our Lady and Queen.

I sincerely say this not to win anything, or argument but only for those who do not know the ground they are walking on. Step back, reserve judgement, be at least neutral on it.

2. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    No, Eve cooperated with Satan, there was no enmity between them. Mary listened to The Holy Spirit and conceived Jesus in Her womb, She was the enemy of Satan.
    Satan attacked through Eve, God redeemed through Mary.

Scripture is far deeper than people imagine.

3. taisto

taisto Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please read the text. Mary is not being addressed or mentioned. The woman is Eve and from humanity will come a Redeemer.

"The Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and above all beasts of the field; on your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life. I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.” To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.”
    - Genesis 3:14-16

Eve and Adam expected their firstborn to be the Redeemer, but that was not the offspring of the promise. One of the reasons for the geneologies in the Bible is to lay out for us the offspring of Eve that were in the line of the Promise, who were saved by grace and justified by faith. The woman in Genesis 3:14-16 is Eve, not Mary.

So, now you are shown that Mary is not in Genesis 3, not in Psalm 2, and not in Revelation 12. At what point would you acknowledge that your position is tenuous at best?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Jesus was Mary’s seed, not Eves. God was prophecing of Mary in Genesis.

Mary is the Woman.

What does Jesus call Mary?

“ Woman, my time has not yet come “

“ Woman, behold your son “

Mary is Woman, the apex of all womanhood the most blessed of all women, not Eve.

5. taisto

taisto Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where does God say that Jesus is Mary's seed? I quoted both the gospels where the angel tells Mary what will happen. Nowhere does it say that Mary's genetics were a part of the implanting of God as a man in her womb.
    I already explained how in vitro fertilization and implanting the zygote into a carrier would not include any DNA of the host. Do you think God is less capable than man to place the Son into a woman without any of her DNA being required?

Mary is not the woman in Genesis 3 nor Revelation 12. You have no solid argument for your claim.

6. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The Holy Spirit formed Jesus in Mary’s womb from her flesh, Jesus was not implanted. Read your scripture.
    “ Behold, you will conceive and bear a son “ not you will be implanted.

Jesus is Mary’s seed, flesh of her flesh.

Which is the reversal of Eve coming from Adam, “ At last, flesh of my flesh.”

Now read Genesis 3.

“ I will put enmity between you and the woman, between your seed and her seed.”

The seed of Adam and Eve was Satan’s seed, born into and under the dominion of original sin.

Eve listened to satan and brought sin and death to all mankind there after, Mary listened to God and brought Life the Redeemer into the world.

Mary is the enemy of Satan and his dominion.

7. Silverhair

Silverhair Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The actual enemy of satan is Jesus. Those of us that are in Christ Jesus are enemies of satan only because of our relationship to Christ. You error when you try to elevate any human to the level of Christ.

Yes you should read Genesis 3
    Gen 3:15
    And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel."

Because Gen 3:15 uses the singular form “he” and “you” it points to the coming redeemer, Christ Jesus and his enemy satan.

We see this again when Paul in Galatians 3:16 when he said "AND TO YOUR SEED," who is Christ.

In both cases the Seed, whether of Eve or Abraham, is referring to Christ Jesus. So we see the promise of a redeemer was from the beginning.

8. taisto

taisto Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Conceive does not force Mary's DNA upon Jesus. However, in your teaching the curse of being born a sinner would fall upon Jesus. Yet, Jesus was without sin. Mary, however, declares herself a sinner who needs a Redeemer.
    Cathode, your church has placed a demonic idol before you and called it holy when it encourages you to worship a god other than the triune God.
    I have provided scripture for you and you will not listen to God's word. Therefore, if you will not listen to God, I have no delusions that you will listen to me.
    I believe we have run out our discussion. May God reach into your heart and show you Himself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Mary is Immaculately conceived, that’s how she could conceive Jesus in her womb and Jesus be her seed, flesh of her flesh, and not pass on any stain of sin.

The Immaculate Conception of Mary was God putting enmity between satan and the woman, and by extension her seed Jesus and Satan’s seed, those fallen generations under Adam and Eve.

Mary was Satan’s enemy from her conception, as God prophecied in Gen 3, saved from any sin, personal or inherited, otherwise she would not be able to conceive Jesus in her womb.

Mary conceived Jesus, she was not implanted, that’s silliest thing I’ve heard yet.

10. Silverhair

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your view of The Immaculate Conception of Mary was a doctrine officially defined by Pope Pius IX in 1854. It is not biblical as she was just a fallen human in need of a savior as the rest of us are. You are trusting in what some man has told you rather than the bible.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    It is biblical, it’s staring you in the face. Mary was already saved.

“ My Spirit rejoices in God my Savior “

Mary was saved before she could fall into sin, thus it paved the way for her to conceive Jesus. So not being under the dominion of satan by sin, she was a real enemy of satan from the start.

“The Almighty has done great things for me “

12. taisto

taisto Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    "And Mary said, “My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior."
    - Luke 1:46-47

Why did Mary need a Savior if she was in god-like perfection? She wouldn't need a Savior, unless she was under the curse of Adam and was a sinner like us all.

Once again, your church tradition has established an idol and told you to worship an idol of their making, rather than follow the Bible, God's Word.

You are not following a biblical truth. You are following a tradition created centuries later by your church.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You can be saved after you fall into a hole, or saved from falling into a hole in the first place.

Mary was saved before she could fall into sin, that way she could conceive Jesus from her sinless flesh.

That is why her spirit was rejoicing in God Her Saviour. God saved her from sin and the dominion of Satan, her sinlessness made her a real enemy of Satan. Because her seed would destroy Satan’s dominion.

God had created perfect sinless human beings before, Adam and Eve for instance, and this was done for Mary because of her particular mission. To conceive and bear a divine sinless son to redeem the world and destroy the dominion of Satan.

The Almighty truly did do great things for her, as she states in Scripture.

14. Silverhair

Faith:
    Baptist
    We are not allowed to use the word on this board that describes the state you are falling into. But here is a hint, contains 6 letter starts with H and ends with Y. Huss was burn for this.

15. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I don’t see how. It’s plain as day in scripture.

16. Silverhair

Faith:
    Baptist
    If it was plain as day then there would be no disagreement would there. You have to read your view into the text and deny Rom 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Does your bible read: for all have sinned except Mary and fall short of the glory of God, it must if you are to hold to your errant view.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The above picture is a man-made and SATANIC image invented by the Devil, a devilish trash of the great whore which rides upon the Beast, the satanic Roman Catholic Church.

The current time is of the righteous Judgments of GOD, the Judgment Seat of Christ, and the Beast and the great whore which rides upon the Beast, the Roman Catholic Church, is already CURSED BY JESUS, yeah, CURSED, and shall be cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone-Revelation 19:20-21.

And the red Dragon, the old serpent, called the Devil and Satan-Revelation 12:9-, who shall give to the Beast of Rome his power, and his seat(in Jerusalem), and great authority to the Beast-Revelation 13:2- , he shall be cast down into the bottomless pit that he should deceive the nations no more-Revelation 20:3. The Word is GOD, self-executable, understand?

Yeah, my Lord JESUS has already CURSED by written all those at His left hand, the idolater Papacy with its devilish and idolater religious system developed BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH since His church in Rome apostatized, and has been ruled by the Devil. Yeah, the apostate church of Rome is CURSED by my Lord JESUS. His Word for you and for the apostate church you attend is: Depart from me, you CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers. Yes, CURSED for ever.

And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

18. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Paul is talking about of the nations, including Israel, there being none that are righteous, there being no advantage being Jewish, all nations have fallen short.

19. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Yeah, thanks for sharing.

20. Silverhair

Faith:
    Baptist
    I did not know that nations could sin. Here all this time I thought that it was humans that did that.

You are so desperate to save your view that you start twisting clear scripture. You are as lost as a ball in tall grass.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.