1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rising Star to watch: Bobby Jindal

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Grimlock Prime, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Grimlock Prime

Grimlock Prime New Member

I've been watching Representaive Jindal from Louisiana since the hurricane. I've been REALLY impressed with him every time I've heard him.

The first time I saw him was on WWL's internet feed last week. He was on overnight for about 15 minutes just talking about not only what the problems were with the recovery but simple common sense solutions to fixing them. He wasn't getting into the partisan politics of any of this either, which in my mind shows great wisdom. This was especially comforting compared to the screeching halfwits that continue to soak up time on the cable news nets. (Which was the main reason I was watching WWL instead of CNN or FNC.)

Finally did some research on him tonight. I knew he was Indian (as if the name 'Jindal' didn't make that clear) and that he was a Republican from the crawl under his name on interviews, but that was really all I knew.

I really like what I see of this guy. Here's a bit I found on him from Dec of 04:

Click Here

2. Filmproducer

Filmproducer Guest

I am also very impressed with Rep. Jindal. I especially like his view of partisan politics.