1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Reich endorses BHO

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Ps104_33, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you for this good news, Ps104_33. You are a gentleman and a scholar. :thumbs:

3. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

Please dont insult me like that Ken. You are ruining my reputation.

I would like to know why the little commie runt waited so long to make his decision. Its sickening to see these cowards jump on Obama's bandwagon at the last minute when they know Clinton's chances are now zero to none. Reich would have supported Clinton had she been a sure thing. He's a little creep.
    Can I have my reputation back now?:)

4. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Like they say concerning politics, if you want a friend, get a dog.

5. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It may be for the purpose of putting pressure on the carpetbagger to go ahead and drop out.

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Or nine. :)

7. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Or two chihuahuas and a cat. Meow!

8. TomVols

TomVols New Member

I think some are starting to see the writing on the wall and are coming out to support the lead horse. Remember that Clinton did not make kings and queens of Reich, Richardson, et.al. They were party players before Clinton. Although, if you read some of the writings by former Clinton staffers, there is an inherent belief that you're either B.C. or not....Before Clinton or after. Folks like Lloyd Bentsen were invited to the table, but were drowned out by the younger acolytes in the administration. Few in the party establishment were brought to the table (from previous administrations) the way other presidents of both parties usually tried to do. The Clintons cherish their "legacy," and to them, it's fading fast. News flash: it has long since become evanescent, and save for a huge change over the next couple of weeks (or maybe days) then there will be no Clinton presidency to campaign for this year.