1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robotic Conversation

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by KenH, Oct 7, 2004.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    A popular bar had a new robotic bartender installed. It could not only dispense drinks flawlessly, but also like any good bartender engage in appropriate conversation.

A man enters the bar, orders a drink. The robot serves him a perfectly prepared cocktail, then asks him, "What's your IQ?" The man replies, "150."

And the robot proceeds to make conversation about Quantum physics, string theory, atomic chemistry, etc.

The customer is very impressed and thinks, "This is really cool." He decides to test the robot. He walks out of the bar, turns around, and comes back in for another drink.

Again, the robot serves him the drink and asks him, "What's your IQ?" The man responds, "100." And immediately the robot starts talking, but this time, about football, baseball, cheerleaders, etc.

Really impressed, the man leaves the bar and decides to give the robot one more test. He goes back in, the robot serves him and asks, "What's your IQ?"

The man replies, "50." And the robot says, "So, you gonna vote for Kerry?"

[​IMG]

2. glenn316

glenn316 New Member

3. Daisy

Daisy New Member

Oddly, I heard that before, but with a different politician, one commonly perceived as a 'moron', as punchline. Makes more sense my way.

4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    This cute little joke is about the customer, not about the politician. Frankly, John Kerry has not impressed me as being any more intelligent than George W. Bush. Therefore, I perceive John Kerry and George W. Bush as both occupying the same intellectual level. I am convinced there are posters in this forum who could run rings around both of them intellectually.