1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ron Paul Does Not Support John McCain

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by JustChristian, Oct 19, 2008.

1. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

Ron Paul Does Not Support John McCain

By admin on Sep 18, 2008 in John McCain

Watch this clip of Ron Paul talking about John McCain on MSNBC:
    http://www.thepresidentialcandidates.us/ron-paul-does-not-support-john-mccain/832/

“I can’t endorse somebody that disagrees with me on all the major issues — on the federal reserve system, on spending and taxes, and No Child Left Behind, and McCain-Feingold, and foreign policy especially. I mean I could never support somebody who thinks that its funny to say “bomb, bomb, bomb Iran.” That to me is not somebody I could endorse ever.”

2. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Hardly shocking.

I'd say he'd support Barr, if he supports anyone. The last man on earth he'd support would be Obama since Paul claims to adhere to strict Constitutional interpretation.

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He supports Chuck Baldwin

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I agree with Rev Mitchell. Ron Paul reflects the views of the US Constitution Party. How could Ron Paul support a liberal like McCain who wants more government control of our lives and an expansion of government?

5. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/c2008/cbarchive_20080923_2.html

6. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

If he were on the ballot, I would vote for Ron Paul! I might just write his name in anyway or possibly vote for Baldwin.

7. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/

8. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

Ah, come on!, The powers that be will never let a third party president win. Think about it! iIt would tear their play house down. Too many kin folks continuing getting elected to the highest office of our country, minus the Judges of the Supreme court.

9. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

The only "power" that I'm concerned with is God, the One with almighty power! Judging by the spiritual condition of our country, if God gave up what we deserved, He would have to dig up Nebuchadnezzar and install him as president.

10. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You have got to be kidding. That is the exact mindset that has this nation in the shape it is today. We have so lowered our standards to the god of voting for the lesser evil for the two major parties, we cannot even tell anymore a leader that truly reflects our values.

As far as your statement a third party will never win, Lincoln did. Let the two parties keep ripping the American people off to enrich themselves. When the people get enough, the parties will cease to exist.

11. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

Ron Paul has endorsed Chuck Baldwin and the Constitution Party as being more closely agreed instead of the Liberitarian.

12. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

Don't vote for Ron Paul unless you live in Texas and are voting to return him to Congress: The reason........your vote will not count for someone who may be on the ticket.

In order for a 3rd party vote to count, the party/person running should be recognized by the state as properly registered in YOUR state to run in the Presidential Election. For example, Chuck Baldwin is registered and on the ticket in about 37 or 38 states..... and registered to be recognized in about 10 other states as a write-in. Only in Oklahoma and North Carolina is he neither on the ticket, nor will his write in be accepted. Last I heard Pennsylvania was still uncertain.

This means that independants, undecideds, dissatisfied partisans, and Christians DO have a 3rd choice available in all but 2 states.

13. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

I am aware of Lincoln winning the Presidency. GOD certainly is on the throne. What if GOD who pronunced what he would do to a nation that turns it 's back from him.
    ? I fear the wrath of GOD who can punish us beyond what can imagine. The Bible states that , "It rains on the just and unjust alike." Don't under estimate that Satan has power also. Be reminded at all times that Satan has a GOD-HATEING people that will destroy you by putting you under bondage. Here we are, People won't Obama and some won't McCain, so which is the evil one or either isn't evil? You tell me! May GOD Show his mercies on his people. We are in quiet a straight