1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rove's Inadvertent Admission: Bush Wasn't Angry About Rove's Lie

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Crabtownboy, Mar 7, 2010.

1. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think Crabby has figured out that there are some who's chains can be jerked at will - and he delights in so doing. He knows all the right buttons to push to get the pot simmering.

I'm truly amazed that ANYBODY still responds to him!:sleep:

2. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    These type of political books must always be taken with a grain of salt. Rove is giving his understanding of things and his understanding is certainly colored by his personal bias and opinions. There is nothing wrong with that, it is human nature, but we should keep it in mind when determining what part of these books we will accept as fact verses what parts we accept as opinion. Also we must remember that none of us have read Rove's book, so we are responding to second hand information. Second hand information can be misleading because of the motivation of those passing it on and because we lack a larger context.

Personally I will not purchase or read Rove's book. Why not? Because I don't care about anything he has to say. I don't care when he is on Fox and I don't care when his book comes out. There are people out there who love "modern history" and who find these type of books interesting. I am not one of them.