1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Sabbath

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by HisWitness, Jun 29, 2013.

1. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

friend your missing it---look at it closer :love2:

YES Yah told peter to rise and kill and eat--its a vision

YAH and Peter both knew it was unlawful to eat unclean things

YAH was not telling him he could eat unclean things---the unclean beasts was a picture of the unclean gentiles.

YAH NEVER cleansed the unclean beasts--YAH did cleanse the unclean Gentiles though

see friend it was to show peter what YAH was about to do to gentiles.

Peter knew YAH had not cleansed the unclean beasts or he would have eaten

YAH was NOT telling peter he was about to cleanse the unclean beasts either

Salvation to the Gentiles is the picture here friend--Shalom :love2::love2:

2. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Unless you climb ranks AFTER retirement, as of 2010 in which you already claimed to be retired seeking VA benefits, you claimed that you were an E-3 Seaman and a Third Class Petty Officer. Your words not mine. And "quite a bit higher" is a little odd for an IC man, but hey, that's your story. Highest IC man I know was E-6 after 25 years of service, which is still a far cry from being "quite a bit higher" then E-3. I was IS 3912 when I was in the US, so I do know just a little about the Navy :) I'm not questioning the service, just the inconsistent statement about the rate.

3. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

First of all, I have no idea where you are getting your information. If you must know, I did not retire from the US Navy. When I left the Navy, I was an E-7, or designation of ICC. I received advanced rank at times from some of the duty assignments I had, which I do not care to go into detail.

If E6 was the highest IC person you knew, then you ran in very low achieving circles.

After leaving the Navy, I worked at other civilian US Government agencies as a networking technician and electronics technician. I retried in 2009 with 36.5 years. Is there any other detail of my life you would like to know?

4. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

can you tell us if the UFO thingy is true--did they have a UFO in roswell ???
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

5. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You might be surprised.

6. 12strings

12strings Active Member

And all this time, I assumed that you were writing from that location...

7. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

8. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    sabbath has NEVER been changed, still given to the jewish people, isreal to observe, as NEVER was given to the Church!