1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sarah Palin, Sarah Palin, Sarah Palin.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Alive in Christ, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I agree with you AJ. I've been reading this thread as it's become and honestly, what Jerry does is none of your business. That's between him, his employer and unemployment. If he's eligible, he'll get benefits. If he's not, they won't give it to him. What does it matter to you? It's not like he's taking money out of your pocket.

2. donnA

donnA Active Member

Jerry is the one telling these things, making it the business of anyone reading. If it truly is no ones business he shouldn't advertising it on a public board.

3. ajg1959

ajg1959 New Member

You are right, I agree that it should be noones business. But when Jerry rails against the economy and the government, when in truth he is taking full advantage of both, it irks me.

The very people that use the system, are the ones that complain about it.

BTW.....its employer's insurance that funds unemployment, but its government agencies that regulate it....so yes...it is taking from my pocket and yours to run these government agencies.

AJ

4. ajg1959

ajg1959 New Member

You are right Donna, if Jerry doesnt want it to be public, then he shouldnt make it public. Especially not to try to justify some off the wall reasoning based on false information to start with.

AJ

5. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

6. JerryL

JerryL New Member

Did you see where I admitted I was mistaken on who paid them. I assumed they were paid from my 33% payroll taxes.? If it's way off topic, call of your "Linda and SF type" tagteam, I only answered what they asked.

7. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Agreed and closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.