1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Saturday - WORLD DAY of PRAYER

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by righteousdude2, Aug 14, 2014.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    JOIN US THIS SATURDAY, August 16th for our WORLD DAY OF PRAYER. Please set aside some prayer time this Saturday to join more than 100,000 FB prayer partners, and 450 groups; as together we lift up to God the needs of the many! Everything from the sick, to the financially impaired, to those undergoing marital problems, to cancer patients needing a miracle, to our pastors, and families and friends, to the church, to the community we live in, to the state and our nations and leaders. For protection from Ebola, and healing for the stricken. For protection from terrorist and shielding from persecution by terrorists and governments for being believers.

Let's turn all these things over to Him and we will see answers, miracles and blessings like never before!

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 2 Chron. 7:14 (NIV)

This month will mark the SECOND year for World Day of Prayer, and we have grown tremendously under His hand. We have discovered that God wants to hear for us. He loves to hear from us. In fact, He can do little unless you and I pray. So let's take our needs, personal and community wise, to the throne and expect His perfect will to be done!

FEEL FREE TO PASS THIS NOTICE ON TO YOUR OTHER GROUPS AND FRIENDS. Remember, revival can't come unless we His people, called by His name, PRAY!