1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Say that again???

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Salty, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    If crime went down 100%, it would still be 50 times higher than it should be. ~Washington, D.C. councilman John Bowman

We need stronger death penalties ~Ross Perot

The doctors x-rayed my head and found nothing ~Dizzy Dean, baseball star

Most of our future lies ahead ~Harry Truman

I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don't always agree with them ~George Bush, Sr.

The more killings and homicides you have, the more havoc it prevents ~William Daley, former Chicago Mayor.

The police in Chicago are not here to create disorder, they are here to preserve it ~Ibid.

The heck with the public! I am here to represent the people ~New Jersey state senator

Things are more like they are now than they've ever been ~Gerald Ford

Every man loves his native land, whether he was born there or not ~Thomas Fitch, author.

If I told you the truth, I'd be a hypocrite ~Samuel Goldwyn, on a musical.

I'm always open to honest criticism from you judgmental creeps ~Robert Altman, film director on critics

I hate intolerant people ~Gloria Steinem

Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child. ~Vice President Dan Quayle ~

Mars is essentially in the same orbit... somewhat the same distance from the Sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water. If there is water, that means there is oxygen. If oxygen, that means we can breathe. ~Ibid~

Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.~Football commentator and former quarterback for Washington Redskins -Joe Theismann~

You guys pair up in groups of three, then line up in a circle ~Bill Peterson, a Florida State football coach~

You guys line up alphabetically by height ~Ibid~

The ballparks have gotten too crowded. That's why nobody goes to see the game anymore. ~Yogi Berra~

Posted by SJ Camp at 6:40:00 PM 21 iron sharpens iron [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Labels: confused quotes, say what?, uncommon wisdom

http://stevenjcamp.blogspot.com/