1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Saying Merry Christmas is not a dog whistle

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by church mouse guy, Dec 18, 2018.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Newsweek Magazine, NBC and CNN, among others, have charged that saying Merry Christmas is a white nationalist Nazi dog whistle. It is not. Nazis abolished Christmas for the record.

A guest on Tucker Carlson said that about 90% of Americans celebrate Christmas but only 46% of Americans think that Christmas is a religious holiday.

If I go into the National Bank of Indianapolis, they will have displayed a menorah for Hanukah. That does not bother me.

Does the left believe in religious freedom at all? I think that the left is sick.

Mark Dice on the subject:

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Its pure propaganda they want it shut down they want to make people afraid to use it. I will not

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Everything these days is either racist, homophobic, misogynistic, or any other of those big words describing something that they are upset about. I am tired of these people and their constant ravings against us and the things we hold dear. Enough already!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    and I even refuse to use the so-called word "Ms", and the stupid phrase of he/she or s/he

and now more lately I refuse to refer to a h0mose/al as "gay"

#4 Salty, Dec 19, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1