1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SBTS Theology Dean: Calvinism Obsessives Reminiscent of D&D Clubs

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Jerome, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You may have misunderstood what i was trying to say. Like the second part of your post, and like mandy has been posting, I found the article comparing calvinists to fanatical D&D players to be derogatory and "fanning the flames" of the calvinists vs arminians dissension seen often on this board--and since I have taken to task a couple of calvinists who have started threads with incendiary OPs regarding arminians, it seems only fair that I question the motive of the OP here. My goal is not to attempt to force agreement, but to at least keep the subject related to the topic of this section: theology and bible study.

Now, I may be misunderstanding what you posted: if you believe I've failed to defend scripture in some way, shape, or form, then please inform me of my fault or trespass, so that I might be gained/restored.