1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Schools required now to teach these terrible things in Illinois

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Scott Downey, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    My grandkids, are not going back to school, their parents say they don't like what they are being taught, and this is southeast VA. If they could afford it, they would send them to the Christian school where I sent my kids. So I suppose for now its home schooling.

I am sure some or all of this is already getting taught in other states, and the progressives will be sure to pile on more and more of the same.

Are Kids Better Off Feral Than Going to Schools That Teach Depravity, Anti-Americanism & Racism? - The New American
    • Directly oppose and undermine the concept of objective truth: “Understand and value … that there is not one ‘correct’ way of doing or understanding something, and that what is seen as ‘correct’ is most often based on our lived experiences.” This is an exercise in forcing people to affirm two contradictory things, as the rest of the requirements are extremely dogmatic, not open to any other “way of doing or understanding something.”

• Treat themselves and students as a determined product of their race, sex, and sexual behavior….

• Believe and preach cultural Marxist identity politics: “Assess … how they access tools to mitigate their own [bigoted] behavior (racism, sexism, homophobia, unearned privilege, Eurocentrism, etc.).”

• Agree the United States is systemically racist … [and] “work actively against these systems.”

• Support different behavior standards based on race: “Know and understand how a system of inequity creates rules regarding student punishment that negatively impacts students of color.”

• Engage in and support cultural Marxist activism….

• Push students into leftist activism: “support and create opportunities for student advocacy and representation in the content and classroom” and “Create a risk-taking space that promotes student activism and advocacy.”

• Introduce and promote adult sex behaviors and gender identity confusion: “Implement and integrate the wide spectrum and fluidity of identities in the curriculum.”

• Like Like x 1
  2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Most parents have no idea what their kids are being taught.

Many don't care.

• Agree Agree x 1