1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SDA minister booted

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Harley4Him, Feb 14, 2004.

1. Harley4Him

Harley4Him New Member

Catholic priests leave when they discover spiritual truth. So what happens when SDA ministers dare to report documented, undisputed, historical facts? Answer: they get the boot!

Link

Do other churches go to such extreme measures to destroy their own ministers, or does this sort of thing only happen in cults?

2. Brother Adam

Brother Adam New Member

It's bad enough when the Baptists and Catholics post this kind of stuff about each other...

3. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    This "source" on a financial problem in the Carribean conference and an issue with a fake degree claimed by an official there -- is fully up to the "Standards" that Harley has set in his posts so far..

I especially like the journalism that goes like "Another SDA Minister speaking on condition on anonymity ...". That is right up there with Harley's "I found an X-SDA on the internet once who said ..." -- and then there is the 25 year old report on some "old news" regarding the allegations of Walter Rea.

In fact - I view this is a huge "step up" for Harley.

In Christ,

Bob

4. Harley4Him

Harley4Him New Member

Well, at least you have enough integrity not to deny the truth of the story! I guess that's a step up for each of us.