1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sean Hyman

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by HAMel, Jun 30, 2014.

1. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Anyone heard of this guy? Seam Hyman.

He was supposedly a preacher somewhere in Texas what discovered the Secret Bible Code regarding making money so he felt God was leading him away from the ministry and into the Stock Market so as to help spread the Word.

Accordingly, he delved into the Stock Market and in fact, did seem to get things right. He made a lot of money for "hisself" and through his predictions regarding the Market, caused a lot of his followers to make a lot of money, legitimately.

Well, I read his 39 page report on how it all works but never bought into his course of action. On the surface it all made sense.

Now, it does appear..., he's under a federal investigation for running a scam.

Anudder so-called Preacher bites the dust. It's a shame. Makes so many look so bad.

2. thisnumbersdisconnected

Never heard of him. And since the seemingly most popular reference to him is from some weirdo nutball blogger named Justin Tribble who makes the kind of veiled and indirect "accusations" you expect from people like that, these related to Hyman supposedly having something to do with not only the "disappearance" of yet another shadow-figure named Jeff Reece, and his family, plus a number of websites Reece had that have supposedly been "scraped from the web," I have to wonder if any of it has to do with anything remotely resembling sanity. It's obvious it's not biblical.

3. Berean

Berean Member
    Site Supporter

Why all of a sudden is this guy news? He has been in the news for several years and made practical all the talk shows. Remember "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't".

4. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This..., I read the same article. What's-his-face probably just went into hiding..., with all his money for one reason or another.

In today's world nothing is certain. I was receiving updates on this guy Hyman through my facebook and then all of a sudden..., it stopped. Never bought into his program but many did.

Berean, he's in the news because he had made the circuit of conservative talk shows for years and now all of a sudden, it seems as though he is under investigation. Otherwise, I don't know.

5. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

The only thing I know of him is that I've heard his commercials on the radio of how to unlock the biblical code and make money.

6. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

All I know is that I laugh every time I hear his commercial. I laugh at ANYONE touting a "s3cr3t bible code". Why add goofiness to the plain written Word of God?