1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sen. Joe Lieberman: Iran's Activities 'An Act of War'

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by I Am Blessed 24, Aug 8, 2008.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Thursday, August 7, 2008 9:00 AM
    By: David A. Patten Article Font Size

Sen. Joseph Lieberman termed Iran's training of Iraqi insurgents "an act of war" in a Florida appearance Wednesday evening on behalf of Sen. John McCain's presidential campaign.

The independent Democrat from Connecticut spoke at length about the threats facing both the state of Israel and the United States during a town hall meeting at the Palm Beach Synagogue in South Florida, describing McCain as ready to face global dangers as commander-in-chief from his first day in office.

Lieberman said that by loosing its elite Kuds revolutionary force to train extremists to fight in Iraq, the Iranian regime has "been responsible for the murder of hundreds of American soldiers in Iraq." "This is really an act of war," Lieberman added, "A proxy act of war."

LINK

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

NO doubt:thumbs:

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    We don't have enough troops available at the moment to invade Iran whether it commits an act of war or not.

4. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Let me see, an orthodox Jew wants the U.S. to attack Iran, one of Israel's enemies. Why am I not surprised.

5. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

As Abraham Lincoln once said " One war at a time."
    Good to know he wasn't an orthadox Jew.

6. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Hmm..I read the link and didn't see where Sen Lieberman says he "wants the US to attack Iran".