1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Share Jesus Without Fear

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by PastorSBC1303, Dec 13, 2003.

1. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

As a part of our planning for 2004, I am leading our church through evangelism training. I have looked at several of the available options, FAITH, EE, CWT, The NET, but I think I am going to choose Share Jesus without Fear. I like how simple it is, how flexible it is and the emphasis on the Word of God. I was wondering if any of you have had experience with this? I have been searching for a website that has more info, but all I have been able to find are websites that offer the material to buy. Do any of you have any sites?

[​IMG]

2. donnA

donnA Active Member

We've done Share Jesus Without Fear. I liked it. It was easy, and bible based, no personal opinons, all scripture. Some people may not be affriad in witnessing, and they never seem to understand those who are, I mentioned this here a couple of years ago and was bashed something awful.

3. computerjunkie

computerjunkie New Member

We did Share Jesus Without Fear a couple of years ago and I enjoyed it. As Donna says, totally Bible-based.

I still use one of the suggestions and that is I mark my Bible so that I can quickly refer someone with whom I am sharing to the scriptures that lead one to salvation. I have had my Bible marked for years; however, the suggestion in this plan is slightly different, very easy to use, and very non-threatening. I have used it many times since.

CJ

4. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

I can tell you that I did not care for F.A.I.T.H. but did take the course through our church. I've never used their method except while in the church training and out visiting with my assigned group. I feel it's too 'robotic' and much prefer the Roman Road type witnessing. Plus, I've been witnessing for 40 plus years and it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks. LOL

I found this website that has the sessions online and some video sessions.

http://myfaith.com/christian/shareJesus.htm

Diane

5. g_1933

g_1933 New Member

We also did the Share Jesus Without Fear program at our church and the response was very good.

We also had the EvanTell "Good News/Bad News Presentation of the Gospel" which is also very good.