1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Should America Keep NASA Going...

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Apr 11, 2010.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm not sure if it is a good idea to put NASA on a sabbatical leave, so to speak... and I just wanted your opinions.

Is there not some truth in the idea that "He who controls space, controls the world?" Do you think that letting a few years go b,y without having the ability to go into space, will weaken America???

Shalom,

Pastor Paul :type:

2. billwald

billwald New Member

Since you asked . . . I think the moon trips by the astronauts worked their guardian angels overtime. I think if there had been a solar flare they would have been fried.

We know more about the surface of the moon than the bottom of the oceans. Exploring the oceans is much more technically demanding (would also produce technical developments) and would be more educational and useful than another trip to the moon.