1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Signature in the Cell

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by rlvaughn, Apr 24, 2019.

1. rlvaughn

rlvaughn Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Signature in the Cell: DNA and the Evidence for Intelligent Design

Have any of you read Signature in the Cell by Stephen C. Meyer? I heard him give a pretty compelling interview on the radio yesterday. I had not known of the book previously, though it came out in 2009.
    Thanks.

2. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well Brother Robert there you go again... Two books you recommended I purchased and read... Atonement In The Apocalypse and Turn, Turn, Turn... And I was typing this I discovered Darwin's Doubt that I eyeballed staring at me from my bookshelf, unread, by this same author... Brother Robert, this is getting a little strange now, don't ya think... I'll probably pick up Signature In The Cell?... But wait Robert, Darwin's Doubt came out four years later... I think I better rethink, what I thought?... Don't ya think?... Brother Glen:Wink

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Have you ever heard of a man named Louis Giglo?... If you have the time I just posted two videos by him in the Creation/Evolution Forum... I own both... And since you enjoyed the radio program, take a look at these two eye opening videos... It is well worth the time, if you want to take it easy for awhile... Brother Glen:)

4. rlvaughn

rlvaughn Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks. I'm not familiar with him, but I'll take a look.