1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Signs of racism to come (Harris' tweet)

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by JonC, Nov 29, 2020.

1. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Says me.

The government needs to give assistance based on need - not the color of people's skin. If Black people are more needy then that is where the help will end up.

There should be no room in our society for racism.

2. robustheologian

robustheologian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thankfully, you're not the authority on what's racist or not.

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are just a troll.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are also no authority on racism.

Racism is the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another.

The government providing aid to small businesses in need based on those small businesses being owned by Black people is racism. It is oppressive to other small businesses in need (based on race) and ensures those struggling businesses do not survive

Personally, I do not care. Today's Black DNC is yesterday's brown shirts. As Black America is no longer the largest minority sooner or later Hispanics will displace Blacks as their target.

I do not own a small business. I don't carry guns. I will be fine (probably better) under the DNC regime.

5. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I lost all my guns in a boating accident.

6. robustheologian

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Says who?

This is accurate...what's funny is this also disproves your point.

That's usually the case for America.

7. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So you all ready know how to eat your rations with chop-sticks?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    yup, we are headed down the hill.

#28 church mouse guy, Dec 2, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    That way we can support the ideal that the UK should abolish the Monarchy -as the queen and/or king has very little real power.!

10. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Says both of us (me by saying so, you by your responses). :Biggrin

It is accurate – and it proves my point.

When the government gives aid to businesses with a criteria that it be a Black owned business then it oppresses (economically) other businesses who are struggling and in need but are not owned by Black people. That is by definition racism. If the Black business community was the most needy then providing the aid based on need would go primarily to the that segment. Making the aid an issue of race is not only racism but it is unneeded to accomplish the goal.

The DNC is the party of racism (historically and today). It lives on racial division – NEVER racial unity. It thrives on devaluing Black Americans, and the irony is Black Democrats do not realize this. There are two ways to increase diversity. One is to remove barriers and provide the resources to succeed where they were absent (not based on race but on need). The other is to lower expectations for a particular people.

The problem with the first option is it is not an immediate gain. The problem with the second is it is racism if based on race and devalues people. The DNC chooses the latter option because it needs to capitalize on Black Americans. Once again, Black men and women are made to be slaves, but this time the chains are socio-economic rather than iron as they work to empower their masters.

The DNC tells America that Black men cannot compete on the same level intellectually as White men. The GPA’s need to be lowered. They need to have scholarships set aside with race as the determining factor. Schools need to lower their standard of admission and graduation in order to be diverse. Companies need to promote Black men not because of performance but because of race. The result is a perception (often a false perception, but it’s there nonetheless) that Black people are inferior to all other races and must be given what others are able to earn.

The DNC is the “short bus”. The irony is it’s riders have come to see the “short bus” as their ticket to equality.

The GOP is no better. Their issue is that they ignore the immediate problem while focusing on the future. They are blind, deaf and dumb to struggles that may be unique to a given race in America.

If you were drowning the DNC would toss you a float with a hole in it and tell you to make it a mile and they’d toss you another. The GOP would tell you they have stationed a Naval ship 50 miles away and if you swim there you’ll be safe.

Politics is always about power – never about people.

Spoken like a true DNC cultist.

No, America does not typically fare better under Democrat leadership. Some people do better, others do not. Minorities do poorly, but middle-class white people and corporations do well. Industry itself does suffer. With the Republicans it is the opposite. Industry does well, corporations do not. Minorities do better. The middle-class white people stay about the same.

America does better when the powers are divided.

11. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes. But the issue is my hands do not work very well any more. I'll get half way through my rations and need a fork. Not having a fork will help me loose weight, anyway.

I am retired Army. I hope that these rations include those pound cakes. They were pretty good.

12. robustheologian

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    All opinions...and thankfully those opinions don't contribute to the government of this country.

13. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you respect and admire those who are against the ways of the Lord then?

14. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am thankful that my beliefs do not contribute to the governance of the country. I'm a Christian.

That said, you are wrong. You are blind to the evils of your master. But that is to be expected. A cult is a cult, whether the DNC or GOP. They call and their slaves follow.

15. robustheologian

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nothing says cult more than "everyone is in a cult but me".

16. robustheologian

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, which is why I didn't vote for that antichristian Trump.

17. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep. And that's exactly what you've been saying about the Trump folks.

18. robustheologian

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And that's what you've been saying about everyone involved in the political process.

19. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. I do not think those involved in the political process are cultlike. Some, I am sure, are. Others most likely think for themselves.

What I said was that I was glad Christians were in politics and the government. I said just imagine if none were. I said that my convictions were to avoid such things and I said I do not judge others for being politically active (that is not my business).

20. unprofitable

unprofitable Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    robustheologian, said, "Because riots were the work of a few."

Then that should have made it easier to catch them and lock them up if that were true.

Regardless of how many were there the democrats could have stopped what was happening. Now they want the taxpayers to pay to clean up the mess they made by their complacency. Or should I say, furthering their agenda.

• Agree Agree x 1