1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Since sin is sin....

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by targus, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I didn't say anything was all anybody's fault. SO again, you don't listen because you got that privileged chip on your shoulder that says you don't have to listen.

The treatment of Blacks by Whites from the time that they have been brought here has played a part in the state of black families.

To deny it is to deny the same responsibility you claim Blacks are whining about.

You ever wonder what the 6%( Blacks are 13% of the population) have been killing over?

Take one guess?

DRUGS.

So where are all of these low, economically depressed, uneducated black men getting all these drugs from? Are they falling from the sky into their laps?

The majority has its hands in everything. SO yes white people HAVE contributed to the rate of homicides by Blacks.

And you're farcical with this they "prey on each other" foolishness. They prey on each other 90% of the time and white people prey on each other 84% of the time.

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Whine on.

Statistics have negated all your excuses.

The mirror is where black Americans need to look to find the source of their problems.

Apologists like you are just enablers for those ducking personal responsibility for their actions.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Keep sticking your head in the ground. Black and brown folks are coming into the country by the millions.:thumbsup:

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Law abiding people don't bother me in the least, no matter what color they are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Yep. We'll play name that tune when the minority becomes the majority.

6. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

You'll be late. Won't happen in my lifetime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk