1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

So, you were hurt and outraged with Trump's statement. Too bad, so sad!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Aug 18, 2017.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How Trump Betrayed America Over Charlottesville

This is an OPINION. Feel free to add your opinion of my opinion, if you feel led too!

So, a number of Americans are "hurt" and "outraged" over the Presidents 'double down, and walk back' of his Monday message about the despicable neo-Nazi's, white supremacists, and white nationalists! Maybe it's about time that these Americans put on and pull up their big boys and girls pants?

I do not see where Trump was wrong for saying that there was plenty of blame to lay on the doorstep of both sides of fringe wackos gathered in Charlottesville on Saturday. It has always taken two sides to start a fight. No one group, of anti-Americans were guiltless on Saturday.

However, the thing I am most concerned about the misunderstanding, or exaggeration of his statement that there were "also there were some good people in Charlottesville, protesting the removal of Confederate memorabilia and statues."

The media, haters and troublemakers would have you believe that there were no good, well-meaning people there that day, YET, these same people are mourning the loss of that 30-year-old woman, killed during the attack by a Nazi sympathizer with his car, and it appears to me, that Ms. Heyer was one of those "decent, well meaning" people gathered there to protest, the protesters, who, by the way, did not apply for or secure a permit to protest that day.

Ms. Heyers and her group of protesters who did not have a permit to protest that day, would still squeeze into the group Trump called "good and decent." gathered that day to make their opinions known. If I am to believe the media and liberal left - those Trump haters - there were NO GOOD AND DECENT people there that day, so what does that say about our innocent victim, Heather Heyer?

It appears that there is a good portion of our fellow Americans who live to be outraged, but the truth is, they are simply looking for something, anything to be OUTRAGED over or with, because they hate Trump.

Ms. Heyer, and the group of protesters she was marching with, did not have a permit to protest, but I would still put her in the class of "good and decent" people gathered that day to make their opinions known. If I am to believe the liberal left, those Trump haters, there were NO GOOD AND DECENT people there that day, so what does that say about Heather Heyer our innocent victim?

The kind of hypocrisy practiced by the left is the same kind of mentality that when they have a bowel movement, sniffs what they deposited in the toilet, and tell the world, "at least my crap doesn't smell!

It is apparent that the liberal left is as much into HATE and Despicable acts as the neo-Nazi's and white supremacists, but like most hypocrites, their opinions, views and acts are no where near as BAD and despicable as those on the right, or President Trumps. The hateful views floating around inside their morally superior selfish ways says that they have the answers to what is wrong with America, and that they have and know the right way to believe and live; because they are morally superior to the remainder of U.S. citizens.

Here's an NEWSFLASH for the radical core that makes up Black Life's Matter and Antifa: As you sniff in the tears of your hurt and outrage, remember this, your crap smells as bad as the next man or woman's crap... and those Dems dedicated to RESISTING this president, your stinky "devil's donuts" could benefit from a few drops of VIP toilet deodorizer too!

You all, the radical right and left, are destroying America! Your acts as well as your words are everything that is bad about America.