1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Soccer Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Thousand Hills, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

If Ann wants ppl to participate in individualistic sports, perhaps she should take up boxing. No teamwork there...if you ignore the coach, trainer and the other guys in the corner who are responsible for your life.

2. thisnumbersdisconnected

One set of initials: DVR. And there's always the weekend. :laugh:

By the way, we should beat Belgium, and there's a chance to get past Argentina. If we do, we're in the semis. Seems to me that qualifies us as a "power" of sorts.

Look who went home already: England, Portugal, Spain. Half the knockout bracket is Western Hemisphere! The Americas are dominating the World Cup.

#42 thisnumbersdisconnected, Jun 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2014
  3. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    But they love their imported beer. :laugh:

Which is why today we drive on the right.:laugh:

4. thisnumbersdisconnected

Actually foreign beer has been replaced with designer craft beer from the local microbrewery. :laugh:
    Well, actually, I drive on the right so I don't hit other people head-on. :smilewinkgrin: