1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

. . . Sola Scriptura . . . .

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by 37818, Aug 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alofa Atu

Alofa Atu Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Mat 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

Mat 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

Mat 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Rome is already falling and will fall forever, soon (Rev. 14:8).

Interesting is that 'Peter' is as a tiny pebble, and many 'peters' as sand, while Jesus, the Word Himself, and His sayings, the Rock of Ages.

2. Alofa Atu

Alofa Atu Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

1Co_14:32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

1Th 5:20 Despise not prophesyings.

1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Rom 2:18 And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law;

It is God'sword which judges all things.

3. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.