1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Some Baptists and the Cult of free masons

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by freeatlast, Mar 17, 2004.

1. Jacob Webber

Jacob Webber New Member

What I find interesting is that the Study done by a researcher for the SBC a DR. Gary Leazer. Says that Freemasonry teaches a salvation by Faith in Jesus Christ and also that the Trinity is in the Lodge according to the Study. This kinda goes against the ideal that Jesus is not mentioned in the Lodge I believe Dr. Leazer put it this way:

Faith in the Merits of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah is how we gain admittence to the celestial Lodge above.

in Rev 5:5 we find Christ is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

In the Knights Templar Masonic order Prays in opening and closing are done in Jesus name.

2. Jacob Webber

Jacob Webber New Member

There are only two secrets in the Masonic Lodge
    1: The signs of recognizing another Mason and the Ritual

2: The Ritual these are the only secrects of Freemasonry there is no secret name of God.

3. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

MESSAGE and QUESTION TO ALL POSTING HERE:

Have you all gone and read all the messages posted on the Freemasonry thread under the Other Religions/Doctrines category? The thread has been closed but you can still read the posts.

I got on there after it had started but a lot of discussion ensued and information was shared, and some others posted some links. But for awhile toward the end, it was just me and 3 other people with two people defending and/or sympathetic to freemasonry.

Jacob, I know you know about this as you were one of the people defending it.

I wish some of you posting here had come over there and helped me out!

Since I am pretty new to the BB, I am wondering why there was such an intense discussion of Freemasonry already and yet another one is started here.

BTW, anyone interested in what the Kabbalah is, I have an entry for it on my site on page 2 of "Occult Terms" listed on the Table of Contents page.

4. Jacob Webber

Jacob Webber New Member