1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Some Pastoral Humor: ENJOY!!!

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by righteousdude2, Aug 23, 2008.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I posted these to cheer your hearts. Enjoy!!!

Pastor Paul :type:

Farewell offering

During the last Sunday service that the visiting pastor was to spend at the church he served for some months, his hat was passed around for a goodwill.

When it returned to the pastor, it was empty. The pastor didn't flinch. He raised the hat to heaven. 'I thank you, Lord, that I got my hat back from this congregation'

Call to another church

A pastor places his order at the pet store: 'I need at least 50 mice, 2000 ants and as many of those little silverfish you can get.' The clerk replies, 'We can probably do that, but it might take some time. Mind if I ask why you are placing such an unusual order?'

The pastor replies, 'I've accepted a call to another church and the pastors council told me to leave the parsonage the way I found it.'

Holy Communion

Being a new pastor to an aging congregation, I told them I would be serving them prune juice in Holy Communion. When asked why I would dare entertain such a thought, I said,'If the Holy Spirit won't move you--the prune juice will!'

Hot air hand dryers

My pastor friend put sanitary hot air hand dryers in the rest rooms at his church and after two weeks took them out. I asked him why and he confessed that they worked fine but when he went in there he saw a sign that read, 'For a sample of this week's sermon, push the button.'

Are you ready?

A preacher said to a farmer, 'Do you belong to the Christian family?' 'No.' said he, 'they live two farms down.'
    'No, I mean are you lost?' 'No, I've been here thirty years.'
    'I mean are you ready for Judgment Day?'
    'When is it?'

'It could be today or tomorrow.'
    'Well, when you find out for sure when it is, you let me know. My wife will probably want to go both days!'

2. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

All of them were goood righteousdude2... :laugh: :thumbs:

i got a chuckle from them all...

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Looks like BB has its own Jay Leno:tongue3:

4. Josiah

Josiah New Member

:smilewinkgrin: Outstanding!!!:thumbs:

5. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

It never hurts to have a little jocularity. Thank you so much. When do you go on tour?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: