1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

'Son of Hamas': When Obama Says 'Islam Is a Religion of Peace,' He Sets Climate For 'More Terrorism'

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The son of one of the founders of the terrorist group Hamas, who broke from Hamas, helped the Israelis, and converted to Christianity, said the major radical Islamic groups are "killing by the name of Allah," and that when President Barack Obama claims "Islam is a religion of peace," he sets the "perfect climate to create more terrorism."

"When the president of the free world stands and says that Islam is a religion of peace, he creates the climate, he provides the climate, the perfect climate to create more terrorism," said Mosab Hassan Yousef at The Jerusalem Post's Annual Conference in New York City on May 22. "I wish I could be more gentle to present this issue. But I've seen death and I came from hell and it's very dark."

http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-c...k&utm_term=facebook&utm_content=b-hamas-obama

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Islam is not a peaceful religion. It is a deep dark cult that is very dangerous and is only satisfied by world domination. It comes straight from the pit of hell.