1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sources Say Inspector General’s FISA Investigation Complete, “It’s Devastating”

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, May 16, 2019.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Fox News host Sean Hannity said his sources tell him that Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz has completed his investigation into alleged FISA abuse and “it’s devastating.”

Speaking last night with his guests, former Republican Congressman Jason Chaffetz and Fox News legal analyst Gregg Jarrett, Hannity said, “I have sources telling me that Horowitz perhaps is even finished with his report and certainly the attorney general has been briefed on what is coming.”

Later in the show, the Fox News host spoke with Sen. Lindsey Graham, where he reiterated his claims about Horowitz.

“I’m also hearing Horowitz is done and it’s devastating,” Hannity said.

Graham replied, “I can’t verify if Horowitz is done. I can’t tell you what he found. But I can tell you that if you care about the rule of law you’re going to be very upset about how the DOJ and FBI behaved themselves during the 2016 election.

He continued, “If you hate Trump, you won’t care. If you love the rule of law, you’ll be very upset.”

Hannity: Sources Say Inspector General's FISA Investigation Complete, "It's Devastating" – Dan Bongino

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. GoodTidings

GoodTidings Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would say that it is probably time to start collecting passports.

• Like Like x 2