1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sovereign choice of God part deux

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by SovereignGrace, Apr 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calv1

Calv1 Active Member

Yeah Reformed Theologians and Christians are well studied, Arminians aren't, its just fact, nothing else, the reason is that it's IMPOSSIBLE to have the Holy Spirit, STUDY the bible, and not be Reformed, so there is no ego, but you simply cant miss it "I have reserved 7000 for myself", OK, "God opened Lydias heart so she could hear what they were saying " OK, "All that were appointed to eternal life, believed", OK, on and on it goes, so yeah the more you study the more inescapable is that Reformed Theology is the only true gospel, everything else is a different gospel and false.

2. Calv1

Calv1 Active Member

Question to Arminians. Should you pray for unbelievers? If so, aren't you praying that God violate their free will? Also isn't God already doing all He can to do to save them yet failing? So please tell me, why should you pray for non-believers? Thanks

3. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.