1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Special Report: Pilots, Air Traffic Controllers Want The Truth Behind MH17

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by poncho, Jul 22, 2014.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Some basic questions of journalism — “Who, What, Where, Why” — are being ignored by the mainstream media as it pushes war hysteria. They immediately supplied answers for “Who” and “What” that were not supported by facts. But they haven’t even asked “Why” flight MH17 was “Where” it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXerU4QGf20&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Putin is writing a letter to O.J. to ask his help in solving this mystery of who shot the plane down with sophisticated Russian equipment requiring a highly trained crew of 15 that the Ukrainians could not supply.

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

http://m.malaysiakini.com/news/269276.html

Info wars lost my respect over a year ago. Until then, I thought they gave a rip about truth. They're just a business out to make money off shock journalism though, no better than Fox or CNN. They just cater to a different audience. Still best to use a variety of sources and witnesses.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You mean like infowars does? Have any of your sources asked why flight MH17 was flying over a war zone?

#4 poncho, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2014
  5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

If the Ukrainians don't have the highly trained crews of 15 why do they have the highly sophisticated Russian equipment?

http://www.cp24.com/world/ukrainian-forces-win-more-ground-in-eastern-ukraine-1.1899368

https://www.google.com/search?q=buk+missile+system&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Yy3PU4f6Ddi3yATXg4DwCQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1680&bih=989

I dunno. Maybe you should stop sourcing Elivs?

#5 poncho, Jul 22, 2014
  6. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am not sourcing Elvis but Great American Billy Cunningham. The Russians have operatives aligned against Ukraine and they shot down the passenger plane. O.J. said he was going to find out who did it if it took the rest of his life.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

An opinion proves nothing. Where's his evidence?

#7 poncho, Jul 22, 2014
  8. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Often the answers to questions are so obvious they are simply staring right at us. We need not look so hard.

It is difficult to answer why when the perpetrators are destroying the evidence and refusing access to legitimate investigators. If you have nothing to hide, why hide?

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Exactly!

Kiev Censors MH17 Air Traffic Control Recordings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND-4RgakhJw

WHY? If they have nothing to hide, why hide?

10. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Why were they flying over it the days before, and why were other airlines? Usually there is so much going on, so many lies, and I don't doubt there are many surrounding other aspects of this situation, but this particular aspect? Seems perfectly normal and non-mysterious with nothing hidden or secretive. And infowars wouldn't be who I would trust (anymore) to bring it up if it wasn't.
    I will grant them that the info about both sides having Russian made weapons is a valid point, but I think that is general information and common sense anyhow. Nobody passing out from the shock of that revelation or anything, but maybe people who don't look at maps or know much about history wouldn't have thought of it.

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Deviation from the “Normal” Approved Flight Path

With regard to the MH17 flight path, Malaysian airlines confirms that it followed the rules set by Eurocontrol and the International Civil Aviation Authority (ICAO) (emphasis added):

I would like to refer to recent reported comments by officials from Eurocontrol, the body which approves European flight paths under ICAO rules.According to the Wall Street Journal, the officials stated that some 400 commercial flights, including 150 international flights crossed eastern Ukraine daily before the crash. Officials from Eurocontrol also stated that in the two days before the incident, 75 different airlines flew the same route as MH17.MH17’s flight path was a busy major airway, like a highway in the sky. It followed a route which was set out by the international aviation authorities, approved by Eurocontrol, and used by hundreds of other aircraft.

It flew at an altitude set, and deemed safe, by the local air traffic control. And it never strayed into restricted airspace. [this MAS statement is refuted by recent evidence]

The flight and its operators followed the rules. But on the ground, the rules of war were broken. In an unacceptable act of aggression, it appears that MH17 was shot down; its passengers and crew killed by a missile.

The route over Ukrainian airspace where the incident occurred is commonly used for Europe to Asia flights. A flight from a different carrier was on the same route at the time of the MH17 incident, as were a number of other flights from other carriers in the days and weeks before. Eurocontrol maintains records of all flights across European airspace, including those across Ukraine.

What this statement confirms is that the MH17 ‘s “usual flight path” was similar to the flight paths of some 150 international flights which cross Eastern Ukraine on a daily basis. According to Malaysian Airlines “The usual flight route [across the sea of Azov] was earlier declared safe by the International Civil Aviation Organisation. The International Air Transportation Association has stated that the airspace the aircraft was traversing was not subject to restrictions.”

That approved flight path is indicated in the maps below. (see link)

The regular flight path of MH17 (and other international flights) over a period of ten days prior to July 17th ( day of the disaster), crossing Eastern Ukraine in a Southeasterly direction is across the Sea of Azov. (see map below)

The flight path on July 17th was changed.

The flight and its operators followed the rules. But on the ground, the rules of war were broken. In an unacceptable act of aggression, it appears that MH17 was shot down; its passengers and crew killed by a missile. (MAS, ibid)

While the audio records of the MH17 flight have been confiscated by the Kiev government, the order to change the flight path did not come from Eurocontrol.

Did this order to change the flight path come from the Ukrainian authorities? Was the pilot instructed to change course?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/malaysian-airlines-mh17-was-ordered-to-fly-over-the-east-ukraine-warzone/5392540

Infowars uses this source, as well as CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, BBC, CBS, NBC, and others including several hundred newspapers around the world and many other sources including interviews with hundreds if not thousands of individuals that are respected in their fields from congressmen and senators to the "man on the street".

And all of them are on one site. Call me lazy Gina but I see no need to spend all my time and energy looking up sources of information scattered all over the web when I can go to handful of sites like infowars that links to hundreds of sources and find them in five minutes.

I don't understand why people think Alex generates all these stories all by his lonesome. Nothing could be further from the truth.

If you don't believe me ask the Rev, where do you think he goes to find all the stuff he posts? 85% percent of the time I can trace his links back to infowars/prison planet. The only difference between him and I is I'm not ashamed or scared to be honest about where I get my news and information from. Matter of fact I have a sneaking suspicion that the "silent majority" here are regular infowars prison planet visitors also.

I'm fairly certain that's one of the main reason the public is turning against all the foreign interventions Washington and it's corporate sponsors would like to get militarily involved in like Syria.

Having my credibility called into question by certain hypocrites here (and I don't count you as one) isn't something I worry about.

Did you notice that Global Research is using "official credible" sources as well?

#11 poncho, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
  12. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

What would the Malaysian airliner have to gain by any dishonesty about this, or do you think they are just unaware of all that could have happened?

Jones may be credible in some areas - he managed to tick me off by playing the same games as others (being cowed into not reporting issues that would threaten his bank account) and that is what defines a reporter for me. A real one will report from a blog before refusing to report the truth once it is known.

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

There's a few things about Alex that ticks me off as well Gina. Things like links that go nowhere or somewhere else and he has made some false or dubious claims that I've caught.

For instance he attributes a statement to Karl Rove that one of his aids made. And he's repeated several times now. Believe you me I am no Karl Rove admirer but I don't think people should be putting words in his mouth. What's comes out if naturally is bad enough.

I get tired of Alex's ranting and cussing but compared to the cookie cutter corporate talking heads that are obviously reading off the same script the other four or five are he says what he thinks.

I give him a score of around 80%.

He's not my hero I rarely even listen to him anymore but I do go to his sites to read the articles and check out the links in them to so called mainstream sources to begin my own search for the truth. I'm not perfect far from it neither is Alex. I do think more truth can be found on his sites than the whole of the scripted MSM put together. Sure he says some wild wacky things and his predictions seem crazy but they generally come true a year, two years. ten years down the road. I think he's just so far ahead of the curve it makes him sound nuts to the casual listener.

Money makes the world go around Gina. To do what he's done takes a lot of it. People complain that he doesn't go after the Jews enough but be realistic they're experts at trashing their opponents by playing the race card. Being put out business isn't going to help spread the message of liberty and resistance to tyranny.

#13 poncho, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
  14. robt.k.fall

robt.k.fall Member

The last reports I've read is the local authorities (not the Ukrainian government) have turned over the flight data recorders to the Dutch.

The air liner was at a safe altitude if its only worries were shoulder launched anti-aircraft missiles. Sadly, that wasn't what took the plane down.

15. thisnumbersdisconnected

Pilots and air traffic controllers know what happened to MH17. How is it the OP doesn't?