1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Spin off/abortion and voting

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by menageriekeeper, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Toppass

John Toppass Active Member
    Site Supporter

This comparison argument make no sense what so ever but it is the tye that liberals use. The purpose of a concealed handgun license is not to kill someone because you are mad or in a fit of anger. This would be an abuse of the license. The reason for the license is to protect oneself or those around one. (By the way crimes committed by chl holders with a handgun are way way below the the norm according to FBI statistics)

The purpose for a pro-choice law is to kill, murder an innocent child, who cannot defend itself, while it is yet in the mother's womb. That is why I say anyone who empowers those who condone baby murder by voting for them are guilty of the sin of murdering babies.

2. RAdam

RAdam New Member

Good luck trying to get the Democratic party to change their position on abortion. I'd like to see it happen, but it just doesn't seem likely to me.

3. FR7 Baptist

FR7 Baptist Active Member

Would you rather me not try?

4. targus

targus New Member

I would rather that you try - but the only way to change their position is to NOT VOTE FOR THEM.

5. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

I am closing this thread as there are opinions here that directly contradict the rules of the Baptist Board.

PLEASE DO NOT START ANOTHER THREAD ON ABORTION if you plan on debating whether it is murder or not.

Thank you!
    The Administrative Council

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.