1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Spiritual Truth to Absorb

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by timeoftrouble, May 26, 2011.

1. timeoftrouble

timeoftrouble New Member

Spiritual Truth to Absorb

It’s only when a person of flesh and blood realizes just in pure truth how absolutely nothing we as the human race actually are when in comparison to our creator God Almighty who sits within the heavens that are the eternal universe as His Throne; and with that He has no beginning and He has no end with of all His powers and glories of perfection which go so far beyond the human mind that full knowledge of Him is unsearchable.{Job 5:9}

http://timesofroubles.webs.com/spiritualtruths.htm {See link for complete}

Whatever direction ones mind may choose to carry them whether it be eternity past of eternity future, God is there and always has been. How can ones mind even begin to envision eternity? One trillion times a trillion times never ending trillions of light years does not even put a scratch in the distance of eternity; and God is our eternal Father that created us with love and a purpose; and to make His purpose become the reality which it will be in His own time exactly as planned and engineered, He also supplied a book of instructions that must be followed just as His words state in {Deuteronomy 8:3, Matthew 4:4 and Luke 4:4} that we are to live by every word of God written within the Holy Bible as our book of instruction to follow for all reasons of whatever our needs in life may be.

So if you take that knowledge of God that we just briefly touched on and apply it to the two verses in the Holy Bible that tell us all the most about Him as in the beginning.

“In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.” {John 1:1-2}

As I have written many times before I shall write again by saying as written that “God is not the author of confusion” So in the verse you just read with the non-confusing words of God that plainly say that God was with God as in plural. Without digging deeper and causing confusion verse 14 says “the word was made flesh, and dwelt among us.” Now remember that the word was with God and the word was made flesh; God was not made flesh, but the word was. From this point the easiest way for me to share God’s truth is from Genesis 1:1 and Hebrews.

“In the beginning God. . .” When you look up God in Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible or any quality book for studies you will read that the word or name God has a plural meaning. Do your own study and become familiar with facts that are just not taught as written within the pages of “thy word is truth.” When we move on to verse 26 “And God said, Let us make man in our own image. . .”

Do you notice the plural use of the word us and our? God did not say let me make man in my own image.

Facts are facts; therefore the perils that Paul went through during his works for God are written as an education for all men of God to expect many difficulties including false brethren {2 Corinthians 11:26}. Therefore many shall not believe what God has taught me regarding what we have covered and what is to follow in the words ahead, yet because I strive for the mind of Christ {Philippians 2:5} and His love {Ephesians 3:19} including forgiveness {Luke 23:34}--- I run the race that has been set before me with patience {Hebrews 12:1-2} no matter how much cruel persecution comes my way because God knew me before I was in the womb just as He knew you and all hearts that He has searched, therefore He knew would keep their faith while knowing that their rewards would come in His time and not their own {Hebrews 11:6}. And my reward to come is written in {1 Samuel 2:8}; and it may very well be written for you also depending on where you're heart is.

For us to live by every word of God is a commandment from our Father and God of eternity, yet that is the last thing that the religions of man do or teach. The very sad truth of the matter at hand is that instead of living by His every word, they {buildings of man} rebel by doing as God Almighty says not to do such as participating in the doctrines and traditions of man that make His words as none effect. {Mark 7:6-13}---and what brings even more great sadness is that they {religious people} actually believe what man teaches falsely rather than what God says with no confusion.

What does God say about all false shepherds?

“Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. [Matthew 15:14] Woe unto the shepherds that feed themselves, should not shepherds feed their flocks? {Ezekiel 34}

What’s so very sad is that all shepherds deny God’s words all through the old and new testaments that go against them by either ignoring the words or just directing there meaning towards Jews, Pharisees, or anywhere other than themselves; and their flocks actually believe them because they put their confidence in man which God says not to do in Psalms 118:8.

When the spiritual mind led by God’s Spirit of Truth {John 14:17} and not Satan’s spirit of error {1 John 4:1, 6} that leads most all of this world through his spirit of disobedience. {Ephesians 2:2}

2. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Greetings,friend.

Since you are not Baptist, you are not allowed to post in the Baptist-only forums. You are welcome to post in those forums open to all denominations, such as Other Christian Denominations.

I'll ask the Moderator to move your posts there. Hope you enjoy your stay on the BB.