1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stand up for Jesus - A poll

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by TexasSky, Jun 22, 2005.

?
  1. let it go.

50.0%
  2. reminded the friend you are a Christian.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. wondered why your friend didn't recognize you are a Christian.

50.0%
  4. asked the friend why they felt that way about Christians.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. debated the merits of being a Christian with them.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. told them about Christ.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TexasSky

TexasSky Guest

Please only check the responses if you have ACTUALLY been in a similiar circumstance.

I'm not looking for what you think you would do.

However, if the question was something like, "your boss asks you hide his adultry," and you were never asked to do that, but you were asked to help write an advertisement for the x-rated theatre up the street, or not to tell the secrets of Enron while you worked for Enron- go ahead and answer as if it is the same question.

2. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Tex, you ask:
    "Please only check the responses if you have ACTUALLY been in a similiar circumstance.
    I'm not looking for what you think you would do."

I've been in some of the situations but not all of them so I can't answer your poll at all!

Try again...add N/A to each question,
    ...and put it in the poll forum!

Rob

3. TexasSky

TexasSky Guest

Rob -

Let me repharse what I mean. Thank you.

4. TexasSky

TexasSky Guest

Well,

I waited too long.

The "However" section is where I was trying to say, if it is "very" similar.

I was trying to avoid "this is what I would do if it were me," and trying to convey that I wanted "this is what I did in this or similar situations" but I couldn't get my wording clear on that.

Those who want to respond if you were in a similar situation - please do so.

I only ask that you try to approach it from experience perspectives vs what you should do.