1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status of Tom Butler

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by The American Dream, Mar 19, 2017.

1. The American Dream

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Some time back I reported that Tom fell on ice (two years ago) walking to work. He landed on his head in the back where the spinal cord connects to the brain. This paralyzed him on the right side with little movement on the left. A few days ago, the doctors found his circulation had ceased in his lower right leg. The leg had turned basically solid black. They had no choice but to remove the right leg above the knee Thursday. The good news is he is feeling better and got through the operation well.

Please pray for him, his wife Janice and two kids Tom Jr and Amy. If anyone has any questions, my phone is 270-559-8591. I have been teaching his Sunday School class for two years, but it is hard to fill his shoes.

• Prayers Prayers x 4
  2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you for the update

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yea, thanks. It's odd, I was wondering about Tom the other day....