1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stereotypes men hate.

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Fishnbread, Jan 3, 2005.

1. delly

delly New Member

Fish, If my ex was smart, would he have died alone and drunk. He had people who cared about him but he couldn't accept that. His hatred of women stemmed from his long hatred of his mentally ill grandmother and he would not accept love, preferring to instill fear and dominance.

Lots of men don't try to communicate. They simply dominate. You know the "kneel woman, I'm the Lord of the Castle" type.

You seem to have a dislike of women. Maybe it's the tone of your post that caught me off guard, but I felt a shiver when I read it.

Let me say here that I love men. My best friend is male and we aren't romantically connected. His wife makes jokes about us being joined at the hip. We have worked togethere for 13 years.
    I get along better with men than I do women and have worked with several all male crews when I worked in maintenance. Maybe it's because I was raised with 5 brothers who took me fishing and hunting. I was very close to my dad who was very quiet. My Mom was very domineering, not only of my Dad, but of all us children, so I don't approve of domineering people of either sex.

[ January 05, 2005, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: delly ]

2. Fishnbread

Fishnbread New Member

originally posted by delly
    let me get this straight you think I hate women because I aknowledge that some people speak negatively about me because Im a man? By the way you speak like you've been with every man. How can you just say most men do this or most men do that like your God or something, Im sorry but you have to come up with some sort of proof before you can just say for sure that a large bulk of men fit your description above.

P.S by the way were is your stereotype that you dislike about men.

your servant
    fishnbread

3. delly

delly New Member

And your post makes it sound like you have been with every woman. Don't generalize unless you want to be put in the same generalization. It works both ways.
    It is clear to me that you DO have a strong dislike for women.

If you don't want women to participate, next time put it in the Men's Only forum.

4. Fishnbread

Fishnbread New Member

Above is another stereotype I am exposed to on a day to day basis that I strongly dislike.

Oh and can anyone tell when did I post any thing misogynist and bring it to my attention. I can't seem to find it, however the post above by delly look's like hatred toward's men to me.

your servant
    fishnbread

5. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Stereotypes of men don't phase me in the slightest, honestly.

Most often stereotypes, of any sort, reflect ignorance and ignorance is underserving of a response.

6. Fishnbread

Fishnbread New Member

Yet you've made statements like "Most Men do this or that", I have never once made such assumptions as "Most Women" or "All Women". So as the young people say, COME OFF IT! :D

your servant
    fishnbread

7. Fishnbread

Fishnbread New Member

And for the rest of you hear although some of you have been tought this,

Pro-male = for men
    does not equal Anti female = against women

it's a lie made up by man dogging feminatzis
    Feminatzis = Feminists + natzis

your servant
    fishnbread

8. donnA

donnA Active Member

Exactly what I said, if you don't women to post, then put it in the MPF.
    After all men freely posted on the topic about women and sterotypes.

9. donnA

donnA Active Member

fishnbread:
    An extremely horrid thing to say to any christian women, or any woman at all. :eek:

10. donnA

donnA Active Member

Since your not a mod........

yes you aren't acting very mature are you.

11. Fishnbread

Fishnbread New Member

posted by DonnA
    If you go back and read my whole post you will see that I said the ladies can post hear to. And by the way you can all stop comparing this thread to it's counterpart Stereotypes women hate

P.S it's not my fault you guys did not read the whole post.

your servant
    fishnbread, or should I say muscle headed, sex hogging, power hungry, brute with nothing but contempt for women. [​IMG]

12. Fishnbread

Fishnbread New Member

I don't have to act mature,
    Male = stupid + inmature + sex crazy + boastful + selfish + violent + sports fornicating + Ape. remember?

your servant
    fishnbread
    :cool: :cool: :cool:

13. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am a Moderator and closing this thread and sending some pm's about attitude and language.

If you cannot post on the theme, leave it alone. The sarcasm and inuendo and unchristian behavior will not be tolerated.