1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sunday School help!

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by ccclove499, Dec 19, 2011.

1. ccclove499

ccclove499 New Member

I asked this before but I never got a response to my question! Since that thread is older now, I'm going to post a new one to try and get a response going! I was recently appointed as the new children's ministry coordinator at my new church in Indianapolis. I get to coordinate all the weekend services and lesson plans. I would love to be able to put on huge interactive shows, but we just don't have the resources or talent for that yet. We are going to start small then build. I did a search and came across the sunday school lessons website. The reason I'm here is to find out if that is a good or bad idea? Let me know, please! Thanks.

2. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Can't find any negative reviews of the material. Note that Ms. Mears, the original developer of the materials, was presbyterian.

I'd say, if you're willing to spend the money, just make sure you're reviewing each lesson prior to teaching it, and ensuring that it's scripturally correct.