1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Surge And Mirrors What Bush Really Said

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jan 14, 2007.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yes, I suppose that even the founders of this country were concidered "nutcases" in their time. They'd probably be viewed as liberal nutcases today and you would (most likely) be one of their leading critics. I mean they seemed to have actually believed that no government could be trusted. To quote one of those liberal nutcases...

-- Samuel Adams, article published in 1771

And another example of what false and designing men are doing today that you are either purposely unaware of or dismiss as "conspiracy theory"...even after the msm starts reporting on it. :confused:

http://www.augustreview.com/content/view/1/3/

Now, if you'll be so kind to excuse me. I have to go see about registering as a lobbiest with big brother because there is more than 500 people on this board. Now we even have to sign up to have free speech. That should make all you authoritarian enablers here happy to see yet another freedom gone.

#21 poncho, Jan 22, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2007