1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Suspect in North Carolina community college shooting says he's neo-Nazi

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Zaac, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Suspect in North Carolina community college shooting says he's neo-Nazi

RALEIGH, N.C. • The man charged with killing a print shop employee at a North Carolina community college says he's neo-Nazi who hates gay people.

Kenneth Morgan Stancil III told Raleigh station WRAL-TV he killed Ron Lane earlier this week because he had made sexual advances to Stancil's 16-year-old brother.

In a telephone interview from a Daytona Beach, Fla., jail, Stancil said Lane found his brother on Facebook and made advances, although Stancil said Lane never touched the teen. A Goldsboro police spokesman did not immediately return a phone message Thursday about Stancil's allegation.

Stancil says he doesn't regret what he did. He said he would do anything necessary to protect his family. He said he expects to go to prison for the rest of his life and isn't bothered by that.

[​IMG]

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_5de8aea0-de45-518b-8877-73ac5326ef64.html

2. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your point being precisely what?

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

??? Just another news story that came in with a group of other related stories. I think it does,however, highlight how far prejudices and racism can push some people.

It's crazy. Because if he thought this guy was propositioning his 16 year old brother or that his brother was really in harm's way, why didn't he just call the police?

He needs to stop talking and get a lawyer. Because if he said what he did, that's first degree murder, and he may not get the chance to spend the rest of his life in jail.

Breaks my heart that someone can be hurt so much that this is the only way they know to take some control back.

4. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Prejudice and racism, or simply nutcasedness (I do not think that it is a word, but the meaning is conveyed.)?

5. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    1.) Do you think he deserves the Death Penalty
    2.) Are you in favor of the Death Penalty? (in general)

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Nope.

Nope.

I'm just saying that he may have said too much in sharing that he planned the killing several days in advance.

7. targus

targus New Member

What is wrong with telling the truth?

Should he bear false witness simply because he is afraid of the consequences of his actions?

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Man please. He just murdered someone. You think he just suddenly decided to develop a moral core?

9. targus

targus New Member

Is it just me?

Does anyone else see what I see with Zaac's response here?

Can anyone follow his unique thought process?

I sure can not.

10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Need some help with the insults to keep ya going? They'll be back in the morning.:thumbsup:

11. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Neo-Nazis are as close to human garbage as one can get outside of Islamofascists. They're about the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk