1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Syria accuses US of launching lethal raids over its borders

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by poncho, Dec 2, 2005.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

By Harry de Quetteville in Baghouz
    (Filed: 29/10/2005)

Syria has accused the United States of launching lethal military raids into its territory from Iraq, escalating the diplomatic crisis between the two countries as the Bush administration seeks to step up pressure on President Bashar Assad's regime.

Major General Amid Suleiman, a Syrian officer, said that American cross-border attacks into Syria had killed at least two border guards, wounded several more and prompted an official complaint to the American embassy in Damascus.

He made the allegations during an official press tour of Syrian security forces on the Iraqi border, which the US claims is a barely guarded passage into Iraq for hardcore foreign jihadis.

While showing off what he said were beefed-up Syrian border measures designed to blunt those criticisms, including new police stations and checkpoints, Maj Gen Suleiman alleged that his own border forces had come under repeated American attack.

SOURCE

US invader troops reportedly drive five kilometers into Syrian territory, lose armored vehicle in battle with Resistance fighters, then withdraw to occupied Iraq with their wreckage.

SOURCE

Google Search -> u.s. casualties in syria

Leaving Iraq? Hardly. We've only just begun the drive to control Eurasia.

2. guitarpreacher

guitarpreacher New Member

Poor Syria. They try so hard to prevent terrorism and the big bad U.S. picks on them anyway.

Way to use such a credible source to push your agenda there Poncho

3. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

Man o man, this has Bush, Cheney and Rumsfield written all over it.

4. bapmom

bapmom New Member

I know I absolutely always believe everything that Syria and all other Middle Eastern countries say.

There were no tanks in Baghdad either.

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't know if it's true or not, but if terrorists are crossing the border into Syria to evade being killed or captured by coalition troops, it needs to be.

6. Terry_Herrington

Terry_Herrington New Member

I wonder if this means the U.S. will invade Syria next in Bush's war on terrorism?

7. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

If Syria have terrorist cells in their country, then western troops should cross their borders and deal with it appropriatley. Syria have the option of dealing with it themselves. Maybe Syria might like to ask Libya what they should do?

8. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, we will. Just watch and see, poncho. After all, the GOP members of Congress want to get re-elected. And Bush doesn't want the Democrats in charge of the Congress. You know why? Does the word "impeachment" ring a bell?

And don't think for a moment that the Democrats wouldn't try if they get the Congressional power to do so.

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That's rich Ken. Bush would be happier if there were no congress at all, it would be so much easier if congress were made up of World Trade Organizations and military industrialists making law to control the "people" and grab as much loot as possible. Hey, wait a minute that's more or less what we have now.

Democracy by of and for the elite. Everything North Americans have been taught to accept from "their government" wrapped into a false left vs right stage managed paradigm for the North American consumer to behold and go ga ga over while our country is being looted and brought low by criminal elite crime rings.

Why would criminals "impeach" their own? For show amigo, just for show. Globalists are in control of congress, makes no difference at all what letter they wear on their chest.

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Mt agenda is to see that the United States government, that's you and me amigo, is freed from the globalist criminals now in charge of our legislative, executive and judicial branches.

What is you're agenda again? To uphold one faction of the criminal globalist party while denouncing the other? Good luck!

11. Daisy

Daisy New Member

Hmm, anyone else see yet another parallel to Vietnam? Secret raids and bombings in Cambodia & Laos then, secret raids and bombings in Syria now.

12. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where is the proof of secret raids and bombings in Syria?

13. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your point is totally destroyed by the impeachment of Bill Clinton.

14. Daisy

Daisy New Member

Um, classified?

15. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable tactical thing to do to me.

16. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, if after the Iraq intel debacle I am going to hold the U.S. government to a much higher standard for evidence I must hold non-governmental sources to a much higher standard as well.

Without solid proof I must, therefore, ignore this idea of raids and bombings of Syria.

17. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The main problem with the raids and bombings of Laos and Cambodia was that they were secret.

The same goes for Syria if they are as blatantly sheltering terrorists as Laos and Cambodia were sheltering the North Vietnamese while pretending they weren't there at all.

18. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

I used to think this is the case, but I am starting to believe Iran is next.....

Regards,
    BiR

19. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No invasion of Iran is necessary.

We just need to destroy their nuclear capability ...or let Israel do it.

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Your point is totally destroyed by the impeachment of Bill Clinton. </font>[/QUOTE]Really? I noticed Clinton's Exo's are still in effect. George Bush and the 'conservative' republicans haven't changed them any at all. Wonder why?

George Bush's latest Exo makes the President's records off limits from Regean to Bush Jr. That includes Poppy Bush's papers and Clinton's. How nice of Clinton's buddy George Bush Jr to help Bill and Poppy out with their little 'secrets'.

Buddies that fish together can scam together. ;)

We aren't going to pull out of Iraq Ken, that isn't the plan. The plan is to control all of Eurasia.

"It is written". :cool: