1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TDS Wins North America Cup

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by KenH, Aug 30, 2020.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    “Off a narrow win in his elimination, Tall Dark Stranger shot off the gate to sit pocket to Tattoo Artist moving towards a :25.4 first quarter. Into the backstretch Gingras vacated pocket and swept by Tattoo Artist to lead the field towards a :53.3 half.

“I talked to Nancy during the week and said ‘if I have to be on the front, I’m going to roll him,’” winning driver Yannick Gingras said after the race. “I think he’s just stronger than they are right now, and he can get them tired just by trying to keep up with him.”

Tall Dark Stranger sped around the final turn chased by Tattoo Artist, clipping three-quarters in 1:21. Off the turn Tattoo Artist tipped out of the pocket and challenged Tall Dark Stranger into the eighth pole, but the Bettors Delight colt turned away the late threat and opened a slight lead towards a 1:48.2 win. Tattoo Artist settled for second while 99-1 shot Moneyman Hill finished third and Odds On Osiris closed for fourth.“

Tall Dark Stranger Reigns Supreme | Standardbred Canada

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Video of the race and the winner’s circle ceremony.