1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tea Party brews terrorism

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Crabtownboy, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Why do you assume to know my level of education?

2. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

You said:

I didn't assume anything. I simply believed what you posted.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Collectivism has so taken over the minds of some today that they can no longer fathom the concept of an individual taking action outside and beyond the control of whatever "group" he may belong too.

The "two partiers" use these individual actions to demonize any group that disagrees with them.

This "guilt by association" propaganda is an old political tool used by the establishment media and the "two partiers" to demonize and silence any group that may become a threat to their hold on power.

We can expect alot more of this kind of thing as more people wake up to realize that the entire government is corupt and not just the "other side".

It's an alarming thought (to me at least) that we now have a media and government that seem to be trying, adamantly to create public opinion and the illusion that dissent = terrorism.

Why?

#63 poncho, Mar 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2010
  4. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Crabtown, if I could post racist comments by local Obama supporters, Clinton's county chair from the primary of 2008, Ron paul supporters advocating terrorist attacks against banks, etc.

If you want to make the ancedote the symbol of the larger whole, fine. Bill Maher will welcome you with open arms. But the logical ones among us will certainly not.

5. matt wade

You are the one that first talked about my level of education, You said, "This shows your level of maturity, and probably your lack of education as well."

My response was not confirming my level of education, but asking if your opinion of my level was a result of my being an immigrant's son?

6. matt wade

Interesting that the people saying that we must speak out against the situation in the OP have refused to join the other thread (http://baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=65246) and speak out against the racism exhibited there.

7. targus

targus New Member

No surprise there.

Scratch a white liberal and you will find a racist every time.

It's axiomatic.

8. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

Can you imagine the total turn around there would be here on the BB if this was a bunch of left-wingers having these types of meetings around the country?

9. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

When calling someone else a liar, it is better not to lie yourself. BTW, who is Billl Ayers?

10. FR7 Baptist

FR7 Baptist Active Member

Where are your parents from?

11. matt wade

My mother is from Latvia. She and her mother fled the country when the Soviets took over and killed her father and brothers.

12. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thread Closed

Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.